Thursday, July 14, 2011

French manicure and pedicure?

If you don't get fake nails they just paint them on - light pink for the base, white on the tips (but you can ask for any colors you want). You can get just regular polish which is the easiest and cheapest. I also recently got a French mani with this stuff called gelish. It's kind of like shellac. It's thicker than regular polish and it's supposed to last longer, but in return it's alot harder to take off yourself. I took mine off myself with pure acetone but it took a lot of time and scraping and a little bit of my nail got peeled off with it on a few fingers, so if you get anything other than regular polish I would advice just going back to the salon to get it taken off. As for the time, it'll probably take at least an hour to get both. It really just depends on the wait and how much they do for the mani/pedi. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment