Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why did he leave me? What did i do?

I don't understand what i did wrong. What did i do wrong? We have been together since october. I did everything you ever asked me to do. I served you as best as i could and i never once complained. I did it with a smile even when i didn't feel like doing it at all. I told you that i loved you everyday and i meant it. I never cheated on you nor did i ever consider it. I asked permission before i did anything. I asked permission to sleep, to eat, to get a pedicure, to wear this, to wear that. I served you as best as any woman could. And today, you didn't speak to me. I don't understand. What didn't i do? What did i do wrong? If you would just tell me, i would make it right again and never repeat the same mistake. I love you and you promised to always love me. i believed you. i told you that someday you wouldn't love me, and you said you always would.

No comments:

Post a Comment