Friday, July 22, 2011

Can someone help me with a relationship problem?

So two years ago my ex broke up with me after having been together for four years. We went our separate ways and life brought us back together. We have been getting really serious again but now i don't know how i can one-up the last time I proposed to her. It was Christmas Eve, and I invited her over to watch some movies. We went outside to sit and look at the snow and i had a bowl of red and green M&M's set out. While she was satisfying her sweet tooth i mentioned that they had started putting messages on the Christmas M&M's. I had some specially ordered and half of them said Erika & Jordan and the other half said "Marry Me?" Now the next time i propose to her which i feel will be in the near future, I feel like she'll remember this one and I want to top it. So can anyone give me some ideas for the best proposal ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment