Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is it normal to feel this way in a marriage?

My husband and I have been married for two years together totaling four years. We were together for a year when he proposed and then had a year engagement after we got married I found out I was pregnant four months later with our first and only child. For the last two years things have been very rocky. I feel like he is a total different person that the person I feel in love with. He's grouchy all the time. We can't afford Daycare and don't have anyone to watch our son during the week so I am a stay at home mom and I do school online full time. He's always in a bad mood. He complains if I ask him to grab me a glass of water if hes in the kitchen. Nothings good enough everything is negative and when I try to talk to him about things he doesn't want to hear it. If I have something going on that I am sad or upset about besides me and him he will listen but not as much as he use too, he use to be my best friend. I feel like I have lived with a room mate the last two years. I'm starting to not look at our relationship romantically. For a while now. He never tells me I am beautiful or he loves me so I just want to know if this is normal the first years of marriage and if so how do I fix things ? Any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment