Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do you think this is fair?

A few hours ago I was painting my toes and I was waiting for my toes to dry so I put my feet on top of the kitchen table. My step dad told me to put my bare feet down and I said I was waiting for my toes to dry even though they were already dry by then I was just too comfortable to put my feet down and I liked to look at my pretty toenails. He said fine and then he went upstairs about 10 minutes later he came back down and said that my toes should be dry by now so put your bare feet down and I told him no I want to relax and enjoy my pedicure. Then he said," how do you like this pedicure," and started to tickle my feet and did the ten little piggy thing and I got mad and told him to f*** off and he told me that now I'm grounded for a week. Do you think this is fair? I just wanted to relax and enjoy my pedicure and now I'm grounded. I can't even show off my toes now because I'm locked inside the house for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment