Thursday, July 14, 2011

What anime should I watch next? What are some good animes that fit this criteria?

So I just finished watching Lovely Complex. Freakin' awesome, if I do say so myself. I also like Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Pichi Pichi Pitch: Mermaid Melody, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Romeo X Juliet, InuYasha (but InuYasha's a classic. Who DOESN'T like it?), Sailor Moon and umm... Yeah... I like shojo anime/manga with happy endings (which means that the main couple ends up together. In Romeo X Juliet, that's a bit iffy, but it shows them together in that paradise type place, and I think that counts) and no love triangles (Sailor Moon is an exception. It only lasts a little while, though). Comedy is awesome, especially when there's also historical and/or fantasy elements. So yeah. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment