Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm pan but I want a kid when I'm older?

Hi everyone. I'm a pansexual and I'm in love with my best friend who is bisexual. She sends me lots of love songs and told me she's in love with a girl and I'm about 80% sure it's me because I'm the closest girl to her. :'3 I want to ask her out, but I'm scared of what she will say. This weekend we're going to the park and I plan on asking her if she'd like to be my girlfriend. I know it's not the most romantic thing, but I'm really busy for the next few weeks and we can't really do anything except for the park because it was pre-planned. But the problem is, is that I live in America and gay marriage isn't allowed in here except for a few states. I would love to move to one of those, but there are issues that I don't wish to talk about. . . So I want to move to Canada with her. After highschool's out, I want to propose to her. But there's one problem: I can't give birth because she isn't a male. >.< I want to adopt a little girl but I've heard it could take a long time and lots of money, so I'm reluctant. Should I risk the money and adopt a child or just give it up? .. D: I'm sorry. I'm just confused from love. Help me, please. Should I really propose to her after I'm finished with college? Should I adopt a child if I do end up getting my perfect fantasy? Thanks. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment