Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does my down to earth personality scream bestfriend to guys ?

I have a very down to earth personality . I can hang around alot of guys watch basketball games ,football games and Im a big sports fan so I know quite a bit and can mesh well with the men . Women on the other hand dont mesh well with me if we are in a gathering because Im talking sports when they are talking about pedicures. One day I can dress down one day and the next I will have 4 inch heels and a pencil skirt and I'm never uptight or judgemental with guys so they find it easy to hang out with me . Im attractive so most guys are interested in me romatically but on the flip side of that sometimes it seems like when a guy starts to like me he gets extremely comfortable. I think my personality makes him forget I still need him to be romantic . Is it that most guys can't handle a female that is very versatile or what ? Help me out guys ?

No comments:

Post a Comment