Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help??????????????????????????…

i feel lonely, rejected, depressed, unwanted, unloved, friendless, even when i have some friends but not "true friends" they aren't bad or anything but just call when they want to hang out once a month. or maybe they aren't friends at all then. I feel empty like my life has no propose or reason. The strange thing is a feel depressed most of the time but i feel like i don't want to change it. maybe im scared of the unknown or maybe i just like self pity. I think i need help but I don't know hot to talk to my parents about it. I haven't spoke to them in days. I stopped trying to make them care or listen cause I'm sure they won't. I felt this from many things and not just a thing triggered all that. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment