Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey guys plz help me... im really very sad.. i have sum love problems?

i met a gal nd i fell in love with her.. evn i proposed her nd she said no sayin dat she doesnt want to get in all such things.. a frnd of mine also proposed her, she said no to him also.. then there was a fight between them nd their frndship was broken.. but now again she is frnds with him.. i askd her the reason.. she said to me that she loves him bt is nt in a relationship with him nd will nvr be coz she doesnt trust him.. i evn tried to break frndship with her now bt she said that she needs me as a frnd and it would hurt her if i break frndship with her.. now the thing is shall i b frnds with her or no..? coz it really hurts me to see her luving sum1 else.. plz give me some suggestions..

No comments:

Post a Comment