Saturday, July 16, 2011

How old were you when you got married?

I am just wanting to hear stories. I have been thinking a lot about getting married at a young age. Yes my boyfriend and I have talked but we both agree that we aren't ready...we are only 18. Again I don't want to be lectured to not do it or even to do it because I am not going to yet. I would just like to know that marriage is possible even if it you didn't get married at a young age. What makes you still love the same spouse after 20+ years of marriage. What is it that still gets on your nerves? Do you have the same values? How did he propose what was the wedding like? But the two answers I want most are how old were you when you got married and how long were you together? I know it's personal but I am just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment