Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have a question for the girls out there...?

Okay, so girls like to get pedicures and have pretty looking feet. A lot of guys like girls feet as well. Most guys have ugly feet though. I on the other hand don't think I have ugly guy feet. I don't really get professional pedicures, but I don't just let the soap and water run over them in the shower. I scrub them good. I use a pumice stone once a week, and I put lotion on before I put my socks on so they are always soft and smell good. In terms of how they look, I would say that they are well above average guy feet. No crooked toes. I have medium arches as well. A lot of guys have a fetish for girls feet, but like no girls seem to have a fetish for guys feet manly because most guys feet are ugly and untaken care of. So girls, do you think that's sexy? A guy that takes care of his feet? Do you think you could ever have a fetish for well maintained guy feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment