Saturday, July 16, 2011

I lost a bet with my sister?

im a boy and 14..ok my sister bet me it was gonna rain and i said no we bet and i lost now i have to let her give me a frenc pedicure no socks for the whole time i have them done and when we dont have to wear uniform to school i have to wear jandles or flipflop so i cant hide my lovley french tips [her words]worse for physical eduication we have to have bear feet.and any kinda nails she said she was thinking of hot pink OMG she said she wass gonna do my tips of my toes and then do the rest a very light pink BUT i have to choose the couler of the tips and she has to agree so no clear or black so what couler should i do ps she also said that if i pick them or pupisley try and take them of she will paint them again and my time for how long i have them on will start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment