Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I feel guilty about breaking up with him?

His parents have called me names, he has done many hurtful things like, not respecting me, always threatening to kick me out or get a restraining order, abusing me, not being supportive of my career, trying to sabotage my success, doesn't treat my like a girlfriend or respect me, makes me his servant, expects massages, pedicures, haircuts, facials, me to wait on him hand and foot, doesn't want me to have time for myself, gets mad if i try to spend time with anyone else, spends all the holidays, special occassions with his family and his family hates me and I barely seen them 3 times the whole time i have dated him. They hate me because i didn't come out and visit when they were over which i didn't want to see them in the first place. They were there to see their son and on the first day they were bossing me around and his parents were putting me and my dog down. So I stayed in my room the rest of the time they were here to avoid conflict. I can't seem to get past the fact his dad said i was a piece of ****. I don't even know his father. I just have a lot of hurt from this relationship and he doesn't let me move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment